Thursday, March 09, 2006

Productivity in Class

This isn't to say anything negative about Kiwi-style of teaching, but today I was definitely in a 'mind wandering' mood during classes. And when my mind is off wandering, my hands tend to occupy themselves with doodling random characters. It took until my Maori lecture for me to be actually productive. Do not adjust your screen, my handiwork is just rather...sketchy. But I can be self-critical on my own time. The point of this is that it means I -might- just be able to summon up the energy to work on my comic, instead of hiding behind the excuse of a lack of a tablet pen.
From left to right: Holly, Dan, Anjali (discussing the gerbil song); Moi et Thimo (discussing...who knows what....but I did manage to shrink Thimo and give us both -really- weird body poses)


















Also, The Retrophonic Funk Machine.
That was the band that played last night. Brilliant blokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home